and MIKAELA LAGDAMEO-MARTINEZ together with current endorsers: Karylle Tatlonghari, Akihiro Sato and Boom Labrusca. They will participate alongside our Innovating Wholeness Icons: Coach Rio dela Cruz, Daniel Matsunaga and Fabio Ide, with the special participation of Sen.Pia Cayetano, Kiko Rustia Coach Alfrancis Chua and 40 Brazilian Model-Endorsers.
Registration Fee: (NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE)
October 17, 2010 – 5AM
Seaside, SM Mall of Asia
Distances of :
3K – P500
5K – P600
10K – P700
Entry fee includes Blue Water Day Spa Run singlet.
Race Kits include:
Singlet, Towel, Race Bibs, Race Map, and Drawstring
bags with lots of freebies
You may also go to these participating outliets for cash registration:
Time ( in SM Mall of Asia and Greenbelt )
Rox ( in Bonifacio High Street )
Columbia ( in Greenbelt 5 )
Rest Toe Run ( in Gateway Mall )
For question please e-mail:
“Jazz Up Your Singlet” Contest
1. Open to all registration of the Blue Water Spa Run.
2. Participants must jazz up the singlet provided run the race kit by using all kinds of materials (ribbons, lace, sequins etc.)
The enfine singlet maybe decorated and jazzed up provided the blue water day spa run logo is not covered and should
be completely seen and highlighted.
3. In order to participate to the contest participant must wear the jazzed up singlet during the race.
4. The criteria for judging: Originality of: Design – 25% Creativity – 25% (use of decoration materials), Adherance to
theme – 15% Overall Impact – 35%
5. A total of 100 finalists will be asked to do the fashion show at the end run. Each finalist will be given 15 seconds
to wear and show off their creation in the cat walk.
6. Prizes: c/o Blue Water Day Spa.