Here’s a list of establishments in Metro Manila where you can enjoy eat-all-you-can/buffet food, as recently posted by Jozzua.
- Something fishy, (breakfast time) Eastwood Libis. 12am-10am
- Kamay Kainan with bottomless Iced Tea, Market Market, P295/head.
- Chinatown’s Best, Banawe QC, P400/head FULL MEAL! (Already ate here!)
- Saisaki/DAD’s/Kamayan, P500/head
- Dragon Prince, BF homes Pque. (Lunch Buffet) P180 per head.
- Cabalen – all branches, P275/head.
- RCBC Plaza Food Center, Makati 95/head (Breakfast) & 65/head merienda.
- Blue Bay, Quirino Grandstand, 350/Head.
- Brazil brazil – Metrowalk & Powerplant Mall (meat all you can P650/head)
- Dimsun ‘N Dumplings @ Shopwise (cubao) – Unlimited Siomai either P99 or P125 lang
- Sweet Inspirations along Katipunan, eat-all-you-can Mongolian Buffett P300/head
- Seafood Club(Red Crab) Greenbelt3 – dinner 275/head
- Chubby China(Greenbelt) – dimsum(fried & steamed) breakfast at P88/head. with yang chow rice, crisp noodles at single serve iced tea. order all you can lunch – P295, merienda – P88, dimsum all you can w/pancit canton, noodles and congee
- Red Crab (Greenbelt 3) – alimango(crab)-all-you-can
- Circles, Shangri-la Makati, expensive but very large buffet!
- Spiral, Westin Philippine Plaza
- Cravings, salad all you can Katipunan infront of Ateneo, Katipunan
- Siamese Grill, Pasta all you can, P85/head Bluewave Marquinton, Marikina
- Tramway, Banawe, Chinese eat all you can, P160/head
- Kamay Kainan, Kalayaan Avenue, P199/head
- Red Kimono, The Fort, 499++/ head
- Mandarin Palace, Ongpin, P150/head
- Tokyo Tokyo, Rice all you can (all branches)
- Yamcha Teahouse in Timog (Lunch/Dinner Buffet P349)
- Aling Nene’s BBQ/Ihaw, Eat all you can (Fridays & Saturdays), Magallanes, P200+/head.
- Alba’s Restaurant – Tomas Morato, Libis, Jupiter St., P550
- Jestine’s Restaurant, Jupiter Street Makati, Breakfast all you can, from 12AM to 12PM (tapa, tocino, varies) P99.00
- Emperor Villa – ongpin st., binondo – lunch P180-P200, dinner is seafood buffet at roastings (asado, lechon de leche) @ P350.
Of course, buffet-style meals may not be for everyone, but this holiday season, why not binge and enjoy with family and loved ones?
Places I’ve personally tried: Something Fishy (not the buffet yet, though), Kamay Kainan at Kalayaan (walking distance from my house), Circles Shangri-La, Saisaki/Dad’s/Kamayan, and of course Tokyo Tokyo’s rice-all-you-can.
Please feel free to add to the list if you know of other such places.